Thought I'd do my best to spread holiday cheer before I'm off for the next 10 days or so on vacation (a long time, I know!) This is a *real* vacation and I'm taking a break from my laptop. So, things might get a little quiet around here. But I'll be back! And since I won't be posting during that time, I'll just straight up spit out a bunch of "cool Internet hyperlinks" to junk that'll keep you entertained for a whole half a minute.
First off, that adorable little molecule of a snowman is the tiniest snowman ever, courtesy of the NPL. The little buddy is the width of a human hair, nano-constructed out of two tin beads. As the daughter of a nanotechnologist, I think [this is pretty swell].
And now, a list of other things that may pertain to your interest on a Friday afternoon:
- n0wak says "Hi"
- The LOST Underground Art Show (Scott C's "LOST Showdowns" are by far the best of the bunch)
- Robot Doppelgangers (Creepy_as_frak)
- Jack Bauer Interrogates Santa Claus
- Rammstein VS Cookie Monster
- Infinite Maru
- Usher feat. Goat yelling like a man