The following series of events just took place within the last half an hour (or so):
- @DavidHasselhoff, the verfiied Twitter account of one David Hasselfhoff, starts following me. I've heard he's been following an awful lot of game folk recently, so although I'm surprised I don't necessarily feel special. If you check his following list you'll notice a whole landslide of gaming folk. I guess he must like us.
- I screencap and post the email notification on my Flickr & Tumblr accounts.
- Steve, my next door cubicle neighbor, walks up to me and starts going on about how awesome it is that The Hoff is following me, and that this signfies my ripe opportunity to the begin a long saga of celebrity scandal which I should immediately initiate. It may take me five years and I may lose all of my dignity, but I could own a Hawaiian island by the end of it...
- ...or I could establish, as Walt suggested, "North Chowistan".
- I'm not really into the idea, so the best I can do for Steve is to ask my new twitter friend a favor, that he follow Steve. I type that tweet and send it out. No response yet.
- Immediately after I notice that Walt has sent out the following tweet: "OH: "I'm just saying North Chowistan isn't going to happen without a David Hasselhoff scandal."
- Oh-ho-ho, LAFFS! That's a good OH if I don't say so myself. I'm gonna favorite this. And then, retweet it!
- WAIT, WHY DID I RETWEET??? WHAT WAS I THINKING. @DAVIDHASSELHOFF IS FOLLOWING ME. HE WILL KNOW ABOUT THE SCANDAL.
- North Chowistan is no more.
Let it be known that mid-October was the time .tiff ruined any potential with any respective celebrities she interacted with that month (aside from Isaiah Mustafa, he smiled at me!!!). Despite the quick crumbling of the great North Chowistan nation, I'm still taking submissions for its national anthem. Anyone want to take a go?
(Okay, random. Sorry! Back to work.)