Last night we finally experienced our first legitimate snow.
In lueu of such an exciting event, my housemate Kevin and his friend frolicked in our snow covered backyard and designed a special (interesting?) treat that we called 'First Snow Sundae'
- Using a large metal kitchen bowl, scoop up a large amount of fresh snow immediately following snowfall
- Get really excited about the potential of mixing delicious things in snow to make it taste good
- Add the following ingredients (improvisation encouraged)
- melted chocolate
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- carmelized sugar
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
5. Make a mess, but relish in eating fresh snow with a touch of sweet
6. Consume soggy popcorn, and realize half way through that maybe this didn't work out as well as planned
7. Leave half eaten First Snow Sundae outside of female housemate's room so she can encounter what looks like a bowl of soggy, brown colored soup first thing in the morning.