To my surprise, yesterday I came home to find a package from my online friend/pen pal Crap Artist who's over in Berlin, Germany. We last sent each other packages in the fall, so I suppose this is the new round of springtime exchanges. Mr. Artist contained his goodies in a lovely envelope with a map printed on the inside and lined with beautiful German postage stamps:
- [Fist Polaroid] Piotr Uklanski - Untitled (Fist), 2008 from 5th berlin biennial for contemporary art
- [Supermarket Polaroid] Urrr, a supermarket aisle.
- [Stickers] Korean stickers a friend gave me.
- [Muscle Men] Got these in NYC a couple of years ago.
- [Green Sticker] From a conference on Micronations in Berlin.
- [Caderno] Caderno from Portugal (but bought in Berlin, http://www.serrote.com/)
- [Thank You Card] Thank You card for the awesome package I got from .tiff a while ago.
Bought in the Regional Assembly of Text, Vancouver
- [Paper Bag] A nice paper bag from a German pharmacy.
- [Super Illustration in 3-D] Stereoscopig viewer, made by my brother-in-law.